- Installation, maintenance, and repair of transmission and distribution systems.
- Pole Climbing, hot sticking, and working out of a truck-mounted bucket.
- Participating in rotating call-out schedules and availability for after-hour emergency work.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A Journeyman Lineman's certification.
- Valid Class A C.D.L with no restrictions.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Stable employment with an 85-year-old company.
*Groundman applications may also be considered as long as proper requirements are met. Groundman must have previous experience or successful completion of a lineman training program.
Applications are available here or at our Douglassville office located at the intersection of Highways 77 and 8.
For more information, call 903-846-2311, ext. 285
Bowie-Cass Electric Cooperative is an equal-opportunity employer.